Uwin33 | TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following rules form an agreement between Uwin33 and its customers.
By registering with Uwin33, you fully agree and accept these rules.
1. By registering to use the services covered by these Terms and Conditions on Uwin33 (hereinafter each separately and all together collectively referred to as "Uwin33", "Uwin33" or "Site"), you are certifying that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you legally acknowledge to have read, fully understand and agree to be bound by and to comply with these "Terms and Conditions." If you do not wish to accept the following terms and conditions, you must neither register nor open an account and you will be unable to access the software and the gaming services offered in conjunction therewith.
2. All product information, registration on the site and use of any services offered by Uwin33 are subject to these "General Terms and Conditions".
3. Uwin33 reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification. Such amendments shall become enforceable with immediate effect immediately upon publication in the "General Terms and Conditions" section of the Uwin33 site. It is the user’s responsibility to review the General Terms and Conditions on a regular basis. Continued use of any services of the Site after a change or update has been made to the General Terms and Conditions will constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of said change or update.
4. These General Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the user and Uwin33. These “General Terms and Conditions” supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the user and Uwin33. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these General Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these General Terms and Conditions.
5. In case of any contradiction between a provision of this Agreement and any provision on the Uwin33 website, the provisions as stated in this Agreement shall prevail.
6. We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to request any user to furnish us with a proof of identity and age as a precondition before the user is allowed to participate in or utilize any of Uwin33’s services.
7. Should there be any dispute concerning a player’s account, Uwin33 reserves the right to suspend the player’s account until a resolution is reached. Lodging a report of any dispute must be made in writing and must state the date, time and details of dispute. To lodge a dispute, it must be sent via email to email@example.com The Management takes member disputes very seriously and will endeavor to take all necessary and reasonable steps in order to investigate and ultimately resolve all disputes.
8. Uwin33 reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user’s account for any reason whatsoever and at any time without prior notice. Any remaining balance of credit in the account at the time of such suspension and/or termination will be refunded to the owner of the account via a payment method that will be determined by Uwin33. Uwin33 also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deem void any winnings and to forfeit any balance of credit or any other winnings or entitlements of any user’s account as well as any user’s use Uwin33’s services.
9. Each user is solely responsible for keeping his/her own account number and password secure. Each Uwin33 user is, without exception, expected to strictly disallow any other person or third party including, without limitations, any minor, from using or reusing his/her Uwin33 account, from accessing and/or using any materials or information from the Uwin33 Website as well as from accepting any prize. The user is solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that are self-incurred or incurred via a third party on his/her Uwin33 account.
10. Automatic playing of Games via the use of any third party software and any form of manipulation of any Games or any player's account data are strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of the offending player’s membership, deletion of all associated accounts, the cancellation and/or confiscation of any outstanding prizes and deposits, as well as civil/criminal prosecution against the offending player. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the player agrees that Uwin33 possesses the complete and unfettered right, based on its own discretion, to terminate any player’s account for any reason whatsoever, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, should it be of the Management’s opinion that the player’s participation on the Website, or on any games offered therein, is damaging to the principles under which the Website is operated. The player hereby waives any and all recourse against Uwin33 in the occurrence of any such termination.
11. For any fraud/opposite betting detection, all member deposit & winning amount as well as claimed prizes will be forfeited without any notification.
12. Members under suspicion of participating in fraudulent and/or bonus hunting activities will be denied their claims of any bonus and possibly face account suspension. Uwin33 reserves the rights to investigate such members at its sole discrepancy and take whatever remedial action necessary.
13. Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, Uwin33 reserves the right to request any player to furnish the management with required information such as proof of personal identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, passport, driver’s license, recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as Uwin33, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. Should the player fail to comply with any security request, Uwin33 reserves the right to deem void any winnings in the player’s account.
14. Crediting Winnings -- Winnings will be automatically added to the respective player’s account, as deemed appropriate. These updates of the players’ accounts are not 'proof of win' and/or may refer to funds that have been transferred (debited) from your respective account. If upon manual review there is evidence of fraud or malpractice, Uwin33 reserves the right to void certain winnings and to take appropriate action against any player’s account accordingly.
15. Bonus Money refers to the virtual money on products that are given to Uwin33’s users for promotional purposes. Users cannot withdraw such money right after they have been awarded it. Depending on the type of bonus, different processing rules for bonus monies may apply.
16. Bonus money can be converted to real money and then withdrawn after the user has fulfilled the necessary requirements of the particular promotion.
General Promotional Terms & Conditions
17. For any bets placed, funds are deducted from the Cash Balance of the respective player’s account. If there is no available Cash Balance, funds for the wager will be deducted from the Bonus Balance of the player’s account. Therefore, the Bonus Balance will only be played in the event that there is a lack of funds under Cash Balance.
18. All offers are restricted to only ONE (1) free open account per individual, family, household address, email address, telephone number, bank account and IP address.
19. Any bets placed on two opposing sides will not be taken into the calculation or count towards any rollover requirement.
20. Uwin33 reserves the right to request sufficient proof of a player’s identity at any given time. Such evidence must legally prove a player’s personal information, payment details and/or any other additional information that may be required to pass relevant security checks.
21. Uwin33 reserve the rights to amend, refuse, cancel any promotion at our discretion.
22. We will not be responsible or liable to any player for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Play. By agreeing to these General Terms & Conditions, the player confirms that we shall not be liable to the player or any third party for any modifications to, suspensions of or discontinuance of the Play.
23. Uwin33 Management Decisions are final.